Website Abu Dhabi Airport
- Extremely dangerous working conditions are a critical aspect of emergency and rescue operations including serious risk of injury and death.
- Response after shift is required to maintain response during a Major emergency until the Firefighter is relieved from duty by the next shift when it is deemed safe to do so by the Duty Officer .
- Required to work 12 hour shifts and on a shift rotational basis which includes regular overnight shifts.
- Valid driver’s licence
- High School Diploma
- Physically capable to respond during an emergency situation
- 1 + years of Aviation Firefighting experience
Company: Abu Dhabi Airport
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A