Website Ace Hardware
The SEM Strategist (internally knows as Sr Digital Marketing Specialist-SEM(Search Engine Marketing) is responsible for developing, managing, executing and analyzing Ace’s SEM marketing programs on Google, Yahoo and Bing as well as other search marketing engines.
- Drive the strategy, execution and analysis of Ace’s PPC SEM programs to reach/exceed revenue goals and KPIs while maximizing ROAS/ROI (both online and omni).
- Manage SEM budgets and lead planning, forecasting and reporting efforts for these channels.
- Manage relationships with search engines and SEM performance marketing agency partners.
- Lead other digital marketing or acehardware.com initiatives or projects as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager
- Develops and executes annual, quarterly, monthly and seasonal plans for SEM channels to maximize ROAS/ROI (both online and omni)
- Leads strategy, execution and analysis of Ace’s centralized/national SEM programs- Text, PLA (product listing ads), LIA (local inventory ads)
- Effectively manages budgets by planning, forecasting and reporting
- Executes detailed performance analysis to what’s working and areas for improvement/change
- Performs thorough keyword/category research, expansion and optimization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing/Digital Marketing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. Master’s degree a plus
- Documented experience managing retail or related SEM programs, performance marketing channels and promotions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and result oriented
- Documented ability to proactively make recommendations and successfully implement plans
Company: Ace Hardware
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Strategy/Planning, Marketing
Job Location: Chicago, US
Application Deadline: N/A