Website Ace Hardware
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven’t, but we’d like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America’s best kept secrets.
- Manage and maintain Surplus and damaged goods lots, including documentation
- Root cause analysis of SAP/WMS inventory issues and resolution of problem freight
- Daily report as needed: closeouts, bin empties, negative bins, etc.
- Process VMR’s, repacks; OM changes
- Maintain daily maintenance files
- Set-up cycle count function and research count discrepancies
- Process inventory reports, exceptions
- Escalates issues to manager if issue cannot be resolved.
- Other projects as assigned to support the various business areas.
- Duties listed above are not all inclusive but serve as a guideline to position responsibilities
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years of inventory and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, writing, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, multi-task, and function independently.
- Resourceful and has the ability to interpret policies and procedures and able to follow through quickly with problem resolution.
- Self-starter who takes initiative in researching and resolving issues.
- Comfortable making decisions and exercising good judgment in a changing environment.
- Working knowledge of multiple business software packages (MS Office, MS Outlook, etc.). Prefer experience with AS400 and SAP.
Company: Ace Hardware
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Wilmer, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A