Lead the development of new business opportunities and explore for new clients in Hydrogen business area to improve ADNOC’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Lead strategic market studies to develop and recommend new business development and investments strategies and plans in line with ADNOC’s consolidated strategy.
- Explore and expand ADNOC’s strategic business opportunities in Hydrogen Business areas by cultivating partnerships or other commercial relationships for creation of long-term value for the organization.
- Identify and evaluate potential new business opportunities and recommend which are most feasible from a financial, operational and technical perspective in order to strengthen and enhance ADNOC revenue.
- Develop detailed new business proposals and associated business plans to create supportive arguments for new business opportunities which have been evaluated as having the potential to assist in the realisation of the MS&T and ADNOC short & long term strategies.
- In association with other functions and departments, model a variety of business scenarios based upon the current business profile in order to understand the impact of business initiatives upon the financial success of the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of oil & gas industry value chain (upstream, midstream, downstream and petrochemicals)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Networking, Research, Persuasion, Negotiating & Closing Skills
- Good knowledge of Corporate Planning & Strategies International Joint Ventures Prospecting Skills, Territory Management, Market Knowledge
- Technical skills in Estimation, Project Finance, Arbitration & Legal Management both in Upstream & Downstream Sectors of Oil & Gas Industry
Qualification & Experience:
- 12 years of sales and marketing experience within the Oil & Gas industry including intensive technical sales, customer relation management, account management, and business development work.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A