Participate in technical review meetings on topics related to well testing, well optimization, artificial lift, well completion, and production technology in general. Participate in review of completion design and well operations related activities that directly impact ADNOC’s short and long-term production targets and to achieve ADNOC’s objectives in the areas of Technology Advancement, Building Technical Capability, Development and Implementation of Technical Standards using Industry Best Practices, and Knowledge Sharing.
- Review best international practices /methods and establish quality control procedures to enhance well work processes.
- Prepares technical standards and well completion procedures for reservoir management.
- Develop unified gas lift standards and operating procedures for ADNOC Group
- Develop and document standard workflows and processes for monitoring water flood and IOR programs to maximize value and capture learnings (eg., Well work Evaluation Tracking System).
- Facilitate introduction of strategic technologies that reduce cost, maximize rate and sustainable recovery, and improve work processes.
- Develop and maintain consistent petroleum engineering technical standards, processes, procedures, and technology.
- Develop and maintain a Gas Lift Community of Practice and a web portal on ADNOC++ to share experiences and best practices across all Group Companies.
- 10 years of experience in completion design for exploration and production well programs. Latest technology in complex completions and down-hole flow control. Include knowledge of smart well completions, tools, and data acquisition/metering, FCDs, etc.
- Industry recognized expert in gas lift design, selection, commissioning and operation.
- Skilled in application of classical completion analysis methods (e.g., nodal analysis, perforation design, stimulation design) and able to identify situations where detailed simulation may or may not be required.
- Working knowledge of engineering software such as Pipesim, PipesimNet, Prosper, Gap
- Published multiple papers including first Author publications in journals or conference proceedings; preferably peer reviewed. Is called upon to review and approve Journal papers and is invited to participate in special society publications.
- Recognized as subject matter expert in Artificial Lift domain (primarily gas lift and ESP’s)
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A