Assess, develop, and implement a wide variety of leadership coaching interventions to enhance ADNOCs leadership capabilities and organizational performance. Coaching interventions may include individual, team, and group-cohort coaching in areas including leadership development, teambuilding, succession planning, and talent management.
- Builds positive and collaborative relationships with business line leaders and Talent Management to position and drive smooth implementation and alignment of leadership coaching programs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to identify potential candidates for various programs.
- Administers and debriefs personality and multi-rater (360) feedback assessments for individuals as part of leadership development/succession planning processes.
- Facilitates leadership coaching programs, workshops, feedback sessions, etc. as required.
- Coordinates team and group-cohort meetings. Ensures all equipment and materials are available and all participants confirmed.
- Assists in the design and implementation of appropriate methods of evaluating leadership coaching initiatives and reporting results to stakeholders. Participates in measuring the impact of leadership coaching on system and entity KPIs.
- Effectively coaches leaders and high potentials to support their specific needs and development.
- Supports and participates in the design and delivery of high impact team and group-cohort leadership coaching programs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Business Administration & Management or equivalent
- 5 years experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Training
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A