Lead innovation in Talent Acquisition function using digital marketing, latest technology e.g. AI, and social media channels to source, profile and attract applicants and talent pools to promote the value of working with ADNOC by delivering a dynamic employee value proposition
- Maintains market knowledge and ADNOC’s market position in comparison to its competitors.
- Uses implemented technology (SAP Success Factors) to build out recruitment digital marketing approach – educating, coaching and guiding the
- Talent Acquistion team to make best use of all available sourcing channels.
- Develops a deep understanding of the target audience to ensure messaging is impactful.
- Understand ADNOC resource and hiring plans – in terms of numbers and skillsets required.
- Maximises ADNOC’s key digital recruitment partnerships and social media channels to build ADNOC Employer brand and value proposition.
- Deliver successful talent attraction campaigns through working closely with Talent Acquisition, Communications and Marketing teams to tell the ADNOC story effectively to attract and nurture candidates.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong understanding and experience in the use of social media tools and avenues.
- Motivated and passionate to always achieve the best possible outcome.
- Delivery focused, capable of managing and prioritising workloads and delivering across a variety of requirements with a varied service line mix.
- Strong organisational and planning skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build positive and sustainable relationships.
- Previous experience in identifying, creating and writing engaging and meaningful online content.
- Strong ad writing, copy writing and design skills.
- PC proficient in concurrent use of Microsoft Office, ATS/Recruitment systems and external databases.
- Previous experience in creating and delivering a successful brand
- Proven creative ability in developing and implementing effective digital sourcing strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- 9 years of experience in recruitment/ digital marketing and understanding of various online channels – both locally and globally.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources Marketing Information Technology
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A