Provide technical advice and constructive input on all aspects of Group Companies and SPC companies on Production enhancement, Off-shore operations, maintenance and reliability management while ensuring that current and future production targets are met driving HSE & integrity performance, as per ADNOC mission and vision.
- Evaluate, recommend and advise on various technical issues related to production and operations to ensure that the utilization of surface production facilities / equipment is operationally and economically optimized and in conformity with ADNOC’s guidelines and objectives.
- Provide continuous support and advise in the governance of all Group Companies/SPC companies’ business activities by coordination with internal ADNOC Units and contributes on the way forward to Group Companies/SPC companies.
- Evaluate, recommend and advise to ADNOC Sole Risk and Exploration Operations, including attending meetings with the Group Companies, recommending the outline of production, scope of work and completion programs.
- Identify, evaluate and endorse the way forward on the implementation of new production operation technology and best practices by attending relevant technical conferences, and manages the transfer of new technology and practices to and among the Group Companies and other external companies
- Lead taskforces and attends Shareholders committees, regular / irregular meetings, workshops, and interacts with the Upstream Group Companies and SPC companies to discuss status of sub-surface and surface development issues of technical nature to ensure longevity of facilities as well as smooth supply of oil and gas via coordinating shutdowns.
- Extensive experience in operations, projects and field development.
- Knowledge of project management systems, oil and gas industry technical standards.
- Strong leadership; excellent communication; and presentation and management skills.
- Awareness of various subsurface/drilling requirements and constraints
- Understanding of commercial/contractual terms, HSE requirements and various operations aspects.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12 years related experience in Operations, production enhancement, facilities and engineering activities including petroleum engineering and production operations.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A