Review and update all the changes in design during any stages of Project Implementation to all relevant deliverables to achieve up-to date Engineering Package facilitating cost efficient Project completion. Liaise with Asset Engineers to confirm the accuracy and completeness of all Engineering Deliverables e.g. Engineering drawings, Assets tags, As-Built including Red-Line mark-ups according to project plan and schedule.
- In charge of robust Engineering Design Deliverables meeting the Project scope e.g. e-MOC, In-House Pre-FEED, FEED, EPC, etc. as well as complying with ADNOC Onshore Formats & Drawing Structure.
- Ensure to carry-out Co-ordination among various Disciplines of Draughting Team by providing accurate data so as to finally accomplish consistency in the Engineering Design thus to avoid delay in Project Execution.
- Ensures all the Engineering Deliverables developed from initiation stage to Final Project are properly maintained in various Systems e.g. EDMS, MAXIMO, IES (3D, SPI, SP PID).
- Participates in review of Intelligent Engineering System Project 3D PDS Model, Plot plan etc.
- Provides latest Engineering data for responding to the NEED List sought by various stake holders e.g. In-House Projects, PMT, EPC Contractors, etc.
- Ensure continuous Liaising with Design Draughting Supervisor as well as Project PMT, Contractor’s focal point for capturing the Design changes well in advance to obtain accurate As-Built data for timely implementation of MASTER preparation thus facilitating all stake holders
- Diploma in Engineering draughting
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Micro-Station, Document Management System, PDS-3D & any Smart Plant Engineering Applications
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 years of experience, including at least 3 years in oil & gas or petrochemical industry
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A