We are the Gulf’s most-experienced LNG producer, running one of the world’s most reliable LNG facilities off the coast of Abu Dhabi since 1973. By processing and producing LNG, LPG, Paraffinic Naphtha, and Sulphur for export, we are supplying important energy products to the world. We are majority owned by ADNOC, which has a 70% share of the company. Other shareholders are Mitsui & Co (15%), BP (10%), and Total (5%). We embrace ADNOC’s values, and are proud to be an industry leader in achieving a diverse workforce that is committed to serving the UAE and providing energy for life.
- Prepare and perform corrosion surveys in regard to ongoing maintenance paint and insulation programmes and maintain comprehensive records on the overall condition of protective coatings and insulation on Plant and equipment.
- Provide inspection on both daily and periodic basis, to all Company and contractual painting works up to final acceptance and hand-over. Check and record coating and insulation performance in regard to retention periods
- Assess the integrity of non-metallic materials in service such as paints, insulation, refractories, fireproofing in order to determine needs for upgrade, replacement, repairs to ensure that preventive maintenance is undertaken.
- Responsible for updating and implementing all actions/guidelines contained in AIRMS associated with the application, service and inspection of all non-metallic materials.
- Review, prepare and recommend strategy, guidelines and philosophy for painting programs, based on service behaviour of paintings, integrity issues and improvement needs. Discuss the procedures and guidelines with Technical Services personnel and provide technical guidance for implementation of programs.
- Draw up technical specifications to promote the arrest and control of corrosion by high performance protective coatings and insulation and with particular regard to various methods of surface preparation and specialist application procedures.
- Skilled in selection, specification and inspection of insulation, refractories and fireproofing materials.
- Good Knowledge of relevant International Codes, Standard and Practices.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Qualification & Experience:
- Materials Engineer/Mechanical Engineer or Higher Diploma Engineering with Internationally approved inspection certification such as NACE/ERS or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in a paint inspection function in the Oil & Gas Refining or petrochemical industry, including experience in controlling plant inspection records.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A