Support the establishment and implementation of the required governance framework and tools for the Executive Office’s work flows and decision-making processes. Help create and manage processes to provide support to the ADNOC Group CEO on matters relating to Boards and relevant Executive committees. Support the management of the flow of relevant correspondences for the ADNOC Group CEO and ensure timely response and closure.
- Enable the management of the Corporate Affairs Department to ensure the smooth and effective operations and work flows within the Executive Office.
- Support the development and implementation of the governance framework and tools for the Executive Office.
- Ensure adherence to processes and work flows within the Executive Office.
- Help establish and facilitate the appropriate forums for the Executive Office to enable the required engagements for the Directorate as well as key stakeholders (e.g. ADNOC Group CEO).
- Maintain a repository of documents relating to Executive Office governance including policies, procedures, standards and work flows.
- For those ADNOC Group Company Boards that the ADNOC Group CEO chairs, help evaluate packs received for board meetings to assess suitability of content (including but not limited amount and depth of information provided), timing and timeliness.
- Help manage the process for the review and analysis of relevant Executive material and support to coordinate input from internal stakeholders to highlight key takeaways
- Support managing the coordination of ADNOC Group CEO’s correspondence as necessary in conjunction with the ADNOC Group CEO’s office.
- Follow up on Group CEO’s directives and action items from key Executive meetings
- 12 years of experience in Corporate Support / Corporate Affairs roles, preferably in Oil & Gas Industry, of which at least 5 years in an associate roles preferably in Big Four or international consultancy firm and 7 years progressively in progressive managerial roles.
- Understanding of local and international governance and regulatory frameworks (or the ability to develop this).
- Banking or investment experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and for prolonged times with heightened sense of deadlines and turn-around-times without compromising on quality of work/deliverables.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A