- Creates, builds and implements strategies for culture and enterprise change management for the company. Plays a key role in defining and evolving the organizational culture to be positive and receptive to enterprise-wide change. Drives alignment of company culture and change management with purpose and values; develops and implements high-impact culture/change strategies, systems and processes; measures effectiveness of culture/change management initiatives; and tracks progress toward achieving culture change.
- Work in close cooperation with the company leadership, the PT&CS Directorate, and Group Strategy (The Executive Office) to develop initiatives, processes and deliver the culture and change strategy.
- Lead and oversee the Group Culture & Change strategy and its effective implementation across the ADNOC and its functions, aligning with the overarching Group Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
- As a member of the Group Communications Leadership Team the role will be expected to contribute to and shape the design of the
- Group Communications strategy and support development of the GC & CSR team culture and effectiveness.
- Work with senior leadership team to help define the organizational culture goals. Direct, develop and manage a variety of culture and engagement initiatives in partnership with leadership to foster a positive company culture that supports ADNOC’s values. Align with
- Group Communications stakeholders to measure culture, develop culture strategies and deliver related plans and initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in progressively senior-level roles in communications, with proven experience across all key areas of Communications (business/B2B communications, issues, crisis, media, digital, social performance).
- Experience in a large international organization with complex business operations/multi-shareholder environment. At least 5 years in a
- Senior/ Business Partner/Head position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Strategy/Planning
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A