The role will help developing integrated Procurement related plans and procedures supporting organisational strategies. The role will require to manage and control Procurement Process and Execution within PTS projects, provide support and expertise to help achieve organisational goals and objectives.
The role will monitor and control CONTRACTOR’s Procurement and Subcontracting activities, to ensure that these are performed in a timely and quality manners, in accordance with the AGREEMENT and approved procedural requirements.
- Ensure that CONTRACTOR timely develops and submits its Project related Procurement & Subcontracting Plans and Procedures in accordance with the requirements of the AGREEMENT. This would include (but may not be limited to) Procurement Plan, Purchasing Procedure, Expediting & Inspection Procedure, Shipping & Packing Procedure, Traffic & Shipping Procedure, Spare Parts Procedure and Site Material Management Procedure.
- Review and approve CONTRACTOR’s Procurement & Subcontracting related Plans and Procedures
- Review CONTRACTOR’s Procurement Organisation Chart and ensure that adequate and sufficient resources have been assigned by CONTRACTOR to guarantee proper functioning of its Procurement Department (this includes Purchasing, Expediting, Inspection, Shipping and Spare Parts teams).
- Monitor and ensure that CONTRACTOR complies with its obligations under the AGREEMENT with regards to Procurement and Subcontracting.
- Monitor and ensure that CONTRACTOR performs its Procurement and Subcontracting activities in line with requirements set in the AGREEMENT and within timelines set by the Project’s schedule (including but not limited to issuance of plans, procedures, enquiries, Technical Bid Evaluations, Award Recommendations, placing Purchase Orders and Subcontracts, performing expediting, inspection and shipping activities, submitting duty exemption requests, progress reports, etc).
- Minimum 10 years of work experience as Procurement Coordinator / Procurement Engineer for reputed Client, PMC or EPC
- Experienced in working on large and mega projects with international and multicultural teams. Experience gained in Petrochemical and Oil &
- Gas Industries will be welcomed
- Very good knowledge of all Procurement related aspects
- Independent in executing all Procurement given tasks and responsibilities
- Able to quickly process any Procurement related tasks assigned
- Able to guide, lead and advice on any Procurement related matter
- Task driven person, able to successfully interact with all team members of Client, PMC and EPC
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work as an effective team player
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A