Plan, develop, and monitor the Quality Control Section activities including providing technical support and advise on QA/QC and best practices on Industry matters associated with design, maintenance, turnaround and inspection of new and existing to support the department and the division in ensuring safe and reliable operations.
- Plan, direct, supervise, review effective implementation of the QA/QC System in ADNOC-LNG Turnaround and routine maintenance works which are designed to improve Health, Safety & Environment, Operability, maintenance, process efficiency and production increase in accordance with the latest international and company standards & codes of practice.
- Ensure ADNOC-LNG QA/QC requirements are fulfilled and demonstrated during the entire Major shutdown and regular routine maintenance activities.
- Leading Failure investigations, root cause analysis and technical recommendations to department manager to improve integrity and reliability of equipment and components.
- Develop and review of standard operating procedures for Maintenance department.Recommend improvements to inspection and repair methods for reducing down time.
- Identify and recommend action plans in solving operation and process problems to resolve and prevent quality issues.
- Review, verify and endorse ADNOC LNG Turnaround Project Quality Plan and QA procedures and standardize required Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) /QA/QC Inspection checklist for improving QA/QC System.
- Ensure Quality Control during Planning and Implementing Turnaround execution through all stages from Concept Design/Engineering,
- Production of Tender for Construction, and Procurement of services/materials till commissioning.
- Assist the Manager Planning, Scheduling and Turnaround in developing scope of work for Third Party Inspection Contractual Agreement and monitor the effectiveness of Contractors’ performance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of four major NDT methods (RT, UT, DPT & MPT).
- Good understanding in Oil and gas processing plant facilities.
- Conversant in all aspects of Inspection of material, mechanical piping works, Static & rotating equipments, Major machinery, Structural, civil works and cathodic protection.
- Conversant in all Oil & gas Industry’s applicable International Standards such as ASME, ANSI, API, ASTM, AWS, NACE, AISC, JIS, DIN, BS, etc.
- Knowledge in Painting, insulation and refractory Quality Inspection requirements.
- Basic knowledge in Electrical and Instrumentation Inspection requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineering experience in Oil & Gas Refining, Power Plant or Petrochem
- Industry with at least 5 years in QA/QC in Major Turnaround activities in a leadership/managerial position.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A