Website Air Arabia
To supervise the overall customer service experience and supplier/vendor relations within the showroom including inquiries, sales, inventory, display items, alterations, dispatch and distribution. Responsible for ensuring all customer needs are being attended to and managed timely and properly as per company’s adopted policies and procedures Key Result
- To manage the development and design of uniform program in full , specifications, technical packs, wear testing, laundry analysis, etc.).
- Works closely and maintains effective relationships with suppliers to ensure best service delivery.
- Supervises the daily activities within the showroom including telephone calls, e-mails customers’ inquiries, and inventory whilst relaying accurate information as appropriate.
- Ensures the showroom is maintained safe and tidy and all display items are available and ready in the assigned areas.
- Verifies the alterations/adjustments of items received from the supplier to ensure compatibility with requests made, guides the Assistants on fitting and measurements as needed.
- Prepares and raises ISR for purchases for line manager and follows up on the process all through and verifies delivery against ISR and specification to ensure compatibility.
- Processes the invoices related to purchases, alterations, and other services and coordinates with the Finance and other departments for settlement.
- Runs the monthly consumption report to capture the sales executed.
- Verifies the daily sales receipts booklets, cash
- Reflects the daily sales in the actual inventory, verifies stock and highlights shortages and acts accordingly.
- Forecasts for inventory requirements based on consumption needs. 10. Manages the inventory accurately and timely ensuring items are categorized in accordance with adopted standards and approved coding system.
- Handles the stacking of items on shelves as per approved standards and collects items from store and delivers to customers if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream is preferred, alternately, a high School or a related diploma combined with necessary experience is acceptable.
- Demonstrates pleasant personality and positive attitude all times.
- Well groomed and organized.
- Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Very good presentation and reporting skills.
- Good in English Language (verbal and written).
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role handling uniform distribution in any service industry.
- Experience with aviation/airlines/retail/textile is considered an advantage.
- Prior Quality Control experience will be beneficial.
- Hands-on process improvement and internal control in line with adopted standards.
- Demonstrates skills in handling cash/financial transactions with accuracy and no discrepancies.
- Ability to plan, assign and supervise tasks according to priorities and criticality.
- Cooperative team player; possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A