Website Al Ansari Exchange
Manage and handle the cash / cheque transactions at the counter and ensure the delivery of quality service to customers while adhering to operational controls and avoiding cash excesses and shortages.
- Carry out smooth and error -free transactions within the branch, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ensure all teller transactions and other routine processing is done as per laid down procedures and central bank guidelines and ensure due diligence is carried out with respect to money laundering and other regulatory requirements.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft/Open Office skills
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree Holder; Formal training or banking experience would be an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Company: Al Ansari Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A