Website Al Naboodah Group
To sell new cars to corporate customers.
- Visits corporate customers.
- Prospects for business from new clients by telephone/mail shots.
- Handles telephone and email inquiries from customers.
- Conducts test drives and demonstrations.
- Prepares daily sales status report and submits to Sales Manager.
- Gathers market information as required.
- Follows the quality assurance procedures.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Sales Manager Fleet.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate, preferably in Automotive / Mechanical engineering.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the Fleet Sales in UAE, with a reputed dealer.
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- UAE Driving license
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A