Website Al Tayer
To provide HR operational support to the Al Tayer Motors to meet HR needs & objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
- Oversee entry and maintenance of employee data on all HR systems and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the same.
- Participate in the implementation of employee induction and orientation plans within the units in conjunction with the Employee Services team and subsequent follow-up on progress of new recruits in their jobs through the induction & probation period including identification of any training needs to complement the learning on the job.
- Act as a representative of the HR function within the BU, providing day-to-day HR support to employees and management.
- Provide counseling and advice to all employees in line with company and HR policies and procedures.
- Facilitate smooth transition of employees exiting the organization by coordinating with the relevant departments in ensuring payment of final settlement dues and cancellation of visas within appropriate timeframe.
- Facilitate the performance management process, drive appraisal process for its successful conclusion during probation and annual cycle, review & report outcomes to HR Manager for further analysis & decisions in training, reward & performance management area.
- Where appropriate, handle staff grievances & disciplinary issues & provide guidance to line managers for efficient & satisfactory resolution of the same in line with HR policies, procedures and undertake suitable measures to aid retention.
- May require travelling across all locations within UAE
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must have a good command of both Arabic and English languages.
- Proficient in MS Office. Exposure to HR software solutions would be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a HR generalist role
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Human Resources
Company: Al Tayer
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A