Website Aldi USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Harrison, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A