Website Aldi USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Solon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A