Website Aldi UK
- We’re currently looking for a hardworking eCommerce Strategy Manager, experienced in either a logistics, supply chain or eCommerce management role. Tasked to grow the Corporate Logistics team at our head office in Atherstone.
- As an eCommerce Strategy Manager, you’ll be looking at the Aldi strategy to make sure every stage of the supply chain works effectively. The main focus of your role will be to provide strategic direction and project management across the future logistics strategy project, with a focus on developing the eCommerce supply chain. You’ll also be trusted and encouraged to create a long-term strategy for the eCommerce supply chain.
- Ensure adherence to all legal requirements.
- Identify, investigate and propose cost saving opportunities within the supply chain and develop operational plans for implementation, while ensuring due diligence and stakeholder engagement.
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with external partners.
- Manage, develop and train Logistics Assistants and Logistics Administrators.
- Review proposed logistics routes for operational viability and cost effectiveness.
- Work with stakeholders to define project direction, budget and deliverables and to establish consensus and clear alignment at all levels.
- Management of 3PL, cost savings and budget management.
- Project and people experience.
- An understanding of eCommerce supply chains.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2:1 degree qualification, or equivalent.
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels.
- Experience in a logistics, supply chain or eCommerce management role.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Distribution
Job Location: Atherstone, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A