Website Aldi USA
Our District Managers are tasked with managing the operations of an entire ALDI district and have the opportunity to make a true impact on our global organization. You’ll run up to six stores while leading employees and driving sales growth for one of the fastest growing US grocery retailers. To prepare you for this rewarding and challenging position you receive 51+ weeks of paid training, where you’ll take on responsibility for the operations, management and performance of a multi-million dollar district.
- Assesses, establishes, and implements appropriate store staffing levels with input from direct reports.
- Works with direct reports to develop and implement action plans that will improve operating results.
- Recruits and recommends qualified employees for their team’s staff positions.
- Assures the training, development, and performance of their team’s staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce that achieves their career objectives.
- Plans and conducts regularly scheduled meetings with direct reports.
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values, of the organization to create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
- Ensures adherence to company merchandising plans.
- Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations to their team to assure mutual understanding of desired results; resolves internal or external barriers that prohibit successful goal achievement.
- Approves all time-off requests for direct reports.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Conflict management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate group involvement when conducting meetings.
- Negotiation skills.
- Develops rapport, trust, and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of direct reports.
- Knowledge of the products and services of the company.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Tully, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A