Website Aldi USA
Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work 32 hours per week and our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within company policy and procedures.
- Makes accurate and efficient product order selection and receiving based on store demands and product handling guidelines.
- Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions.
- Participates in taking inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
- Assists management in achieving budgeted goals.
- Follows the Ergonomic program according to established procedures.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: South Windsor, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A