Website Aldi USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
- Performs within ALDI ACTS Competencies as outlined below.
- Organizes new inventory arriving; ensures inventory is directed to correct location.
- Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Unloads and unpacks items and stocks shelves with received inventory.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Lyndhurst, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A