Website Aldi USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
- Unloads and unpacks items and stocks shelves with received inventory.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
- Collaborates with team members and com
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organizes new inventory arriving; ensures inventory is directed to correct location.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Snellville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A