Website Aldi USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Provides feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new items to carry, products that should be discontinued, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts store management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Complies with all other established company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
- Adheres to the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrates appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Supports store management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees, customers, and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
- Assists store management in achieving store payroll and total loss goals.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and returns misplaced items to shelves.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of products and services of the company.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Aurora, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A