Website Aldi USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Approves all time-off requests for direct reports.
- Assures the training, development, and performance of their team’s staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce that achieves their career objectives.
- Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations to their team to assure mutual understanding of desired results; resolves internal or external barriers that prohibit successful goal achievement.
- Recruits and recommends qualified employees for their team’s staff positions.
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values, of the organization to create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
- Monitors the competitive environment within the community and informs management regarding adjustments necessary to maintain the company’s competitive position.
- Assists management with developing and implementing action plans to improve operating results.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Performs basic administrative duties such as filing and filling out forms.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including: electric/ and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and cardboard baler.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Ability to recommend, interpret and/or apply ALDI operating policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment and prior management experience.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Warsaw, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A