Website Aldi USA
Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. On average, our Warehouse Team Leaders work 45 hours per week. Our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
- Supervises the daily inventory controls such as product rotation, slot verifications, auditing, review of negative stock, claim follow-up, and delivery note accuracy.
- Discusses resource allocation and task delegation for the team with leadership.
- Coordinates/organizes delivery of products to maximize trailer usage.
- Monitors and manages controllable expenses.
- Inspects inbound and outbound deliveries to ensure compliance with established quality guidelines.
- Communicates with stores regarding order changes or requests for equipment/supplies, and addresses and/or resolves questions regarding order changes.
- Communicates necessary issues to third party Site Supervisors on an ongoing basis.
- Supervises the daily receiving of product, the storage and/or removal of equipment, and communicates promptly with in-house and outside carriers.
- Regularly communicates information and updates to leadership.
- Ability to facilitate group involvement when conducting meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to evaluate work performance and motivate behavior change when necessary.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Knowledge of the products, services, and systems of the company.
- Develops rapport, trust, and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of warehouse personnel.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in warehouse operations.
- High School Diploma / GED.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Mount Juliet, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A