Website Aldi USA
- We are currently hiring for a seasonal position. However, seasonal employees may apply for full-time positions with benefits, as they become available
- At ALDI, our customers are our mission. That’s just as true in our stores as it is in our offices. Our Customer Service team is made up of Managers, Supervisors, Analysts and Customer Service Representatives. Whether it’s going through phone, email or social media, we connect with our customers in a compassionate and professional manner, delivering next-level service and providing a vital link between ALDI and the people who count on us for exceptional products.
- Recommends improvements to existing processes and procedures to ensure team effectiveness and efficiency.
- Places outbound calls as needed to assist with customer issues.
- Works in a manner that is consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Assists in the training and development of new hires.
- Understands customer service procedures and follows them accordingly.
- Receives inbound phone calls in a professional and courteous manner; handles or escalates those phone calls appropriately.
- Works in multiple phone queues as required.
- Meets and strives to exceed established goals and performance metrics; achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Informs their leader of any fundamental developments/incidents that deviate from the norm.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to use personal computers, and utilize related software for word processing and data entry.
- Quickly develops a rapport with customers and diagnoses issues via probing questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to wear a telephone headset.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
dubaivacancy.xyzOrlando, FL, US