Website Aldi UK
- As one of the fastest growing discount supermarkets in the UK, we’re always looking for the next opportunity to develop our business.
- In today’s society, this means staying up to date with new technologies to better design and implement new strategies to our teams all around the world. If you’re digitally savvy and have a flare for marketing, you could be perfect for #TeamAldi as we’re looking for a
- Digital Asset Management System Product Owner to join our technology programme. You’ll help to design and deliver marketing applications and digital management systems across Europe to ensure that Aldi stays ahead of the curve.
- Provide subject-matter-expert support during training and cutover activities.
- Understand how data is structured and how it feeds into reporting data models.
- Maintain alignment between the product development and business objectives.
- Own the end-to-end of Product enhancements, including design dependencies with other teams.
- Identify gaps in systems and propose solutions.
- Manage and prioritise product deliverables for delivery team.
- Identify priority product features from the roadmap/product backlog into matured and estimated user stories that can be delivered in a single sprint.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Tamworth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A