Website Aldi UK
- We have some amazing opportunities for Store Managers to join the growing teams throughout the Chelmsford area.
- If you’ve got lots of energy, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us), you’re sure to like what’s in-store. As an Aldi Store Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the highest sales possible, whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment.
- Regular communication with the Area Manager to ensure best practice in sales development, stock control and financial management of the store
- Excellent customer service, maintaining consistent store standards and tightly controlling costs are key responsibilities of the successful candidate. As a ‘leader by example’ type of person, you’ll take control when things get tough. You will have experience in managing teams of over eight people in the past, and have experience with company property, sales figures and people performance.
- All aspects of employee management and development
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Chelmsford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A