Website Aldi UK
- Where can you experience international travel from day one on the job? At Aldi of course!
- As a Digital Presence Product Owner, you’ll travel across Europe gaining value insights from different markets in order to create and implement successful software systems and processes. Your goal is to improve our customer experience, while ensuring Aldi remains relevant in the ever-changing digital world.
- Identify cost effective and efficient Digital platforms and suppliers.
- Ensure all deliverables are met on schedule and are fit for purpose.
- Document best practices, standards and processes to ensure continual improvement of the Digital discipline.
- Researching and collating Digital platform requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand key information and present to your team.
- Excellent stakeholder communication.
- Ability to quickly understand new software.
- Ability to prioritise tasks within a changing environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable).
- Experience of project management / support.
- Experience of documenting and delivering user stories and associated acceptance criteria.
- Digital Retail experience (desirable).
- Experience of Digital related implementations.
- Experience of researching requirements for Digital platforms.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Tamworth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A