Website Aldi USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Supports store management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees, customers, and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
- Adheres to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Adheres to the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrates appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Provides feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new items to carry, products that should be discontinued, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts store management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Assists store management in achieving store payroll and total loss goals.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Knowledge of products and services of the company.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Company: Aldi USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: North Charleston, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A