- Helps the organization, divisions & departments to apply process management strategy that seeks to identify risks/ challenges & ensure these risks are mitigated to a reasonable level by implementing ISO standards, ERM framework, Policy & Enterprise Risk Management procedures/ controls.
- Fundamental of Risk Management; Project management skills.
- A proactive person in nature.
- Work with all levels of the organization and should work as a team player.
- Strong & positive relationship skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good written & verbal communication skills with initiative and methodological working; Logical tracing of problems.
- Flexible to work with the multi-nationalities organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degreee in Finance, Business Management or Management Information System.
- 2 Years of relevant experience in enterprise risk management; Experience in risk review & assessments; Familiarity with ERM applications/ interfaces.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A