Responsible for delivering the brand profit through managing the buying planning process, driving brand sales strategy and achievement of retail standards agreed with the host partner. Accountable for ensuring the brand is appropriately represented and portrayed in all operating Markets and for championing the brand effectively.
- Ensure the brand delivers Business plan profit through delivery of both volume and cash margin, maintaining brand profitability by management of full price and mark down sales, intake margins, levels of mark down activity and terminal stock.
- Lead and direct the business discussion processes at the appropriate level within general approval of senior management.
- Responsible for analysing, re-forecasting, and reporting the Financial performance of the brand through the monthly presentation of P&L (KFR)
- Identify opportunities for IT enhancements and recommend for development.
- Influence product planning and selection with the Planning and Merchandising Manager, including the negotiations of volume lines and special buys for the Middle East.
- Ensure stock is continually reviewed and correctly identified as Seasonal, Continuity, Markdown, and Terminal.
- Ensure price file changes are comprehensive and accurate
- Retail experience
- Female only
- Understand Product Value = Price/value/equation
- Numerical skills / advanced Excel
- Good interpersonal/ Networking skills
- Educated to degree level
- Good Numerical/ analytical Skills
- Fashion background
- Eye for newness
- Range & Space management experience
- Knowledge of Key Commercial systems
- IT Systems Awareness
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A