Website American Hospital Dubai
To provide the cardiopulmonary clinical services to the neonatal, pediatric and adult patients in accordance with the diagnostic objectives established by the attending Physicians, the CPD Director, the CPD Medical Director, the Chief Operating Officer, the Pulmonary Consultants and the AHD / CPD Respiratory Care clinical guidelines and policy procedures. To competently perform a safe and therapeutic respiratory care services as clinically indicated for the all patients in order to achieve efficacious, accurate and quality results as per evidence based clinical guidelines and policy established by the department and the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) requirement. To provide a holistic and compassionate patient care, maintain patient advocacy and offer excellent customer service and professionalism
Qualification & Experience:
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree Program in Respiratory Care from Asia with the accreditation from the Committee of Respiratory Care in North
- America or from the country of professional practice in respiratory care.
- A Minimum of two (2) years postgraduate clinical experience as a Respiratory Care Practitioner or Respiratory Therapist/ Sleep Lab Technologist.
- A minimum of two (2) years critical care experience in the neonatal and adult intensive care units and pediatric intensive care unit is preferred.
- An experience with basic Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) and Respiratory Home Care Services is preferred.
- Current Home Country Registration from the concerned Medical council
- Must have valid ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification from American Heart Association
- DHA/HAAD/MOH/ DHCC license holder must provide clear PSV report copy.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A