The Marketing Senior Manager, General Medicine, Value Strategy & Marketing will support the development and delivery of the value marketing strategy for omecamtiv mecarbil in heart failure. They will lead the development of tools and resources to communicate the disease burden, clinical efficacy and safety, and economic value messages to gain coverage with formulary decision-makers, and support value-based initiatives.
- Work cross functionally with the Coverage & Pricing (C&P) team, Global Health Economics (GHE), Center for Observational Research (CfOR),
- U.S. medical teams including medical communication and brand marketing on data generation and creation of the U.S. Value Communication platform.
- Work with third-party vendors to facilitate the internal legal, regulatory and medical review of marketing materials via the Materials Approval and Compliance (MAC).
- Effectively rollout and train the Market Access team (field account executives) on programs and resources. Provide support to field staff to address questions.
- Lead bi-weekly or monthly Value/Global Health Economics alignment meetings.
- Develop training around key competitive events related to value. This will include response to ICER (Institute for Clinical and Economic
- Review) reports related to Inflammation products and/or nephrology products.
- Lead annual value summit to solicit cross functional feedback on data evidence generation needs to address future challenges.
- Develop and execute tools/resources to optimally communicate a product’s value proposition to maintain or improve coverage, support value-based initiatives, and deliver on value marketing strategy.
- Strong business insight, analytical skills, and ability to think strategically
- Understanding of US health care system and key partners (with an interest in formulary decision makers carrying out responsibilities for the selection of medications for coverage or reimbursement)
- Understanding or familiarity with the US Value & Access organization, and how it works with other parts of the business
- Interest in working with and communicating health care economic information (HCEI)
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Master’s degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry (market access and/or health economics)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A