Website Asda Stores Limited.
To enable you to achieve this, you’ll need significant enterprise architecture experience in the back office system space where you have been a part of major implementation
This role is a ‘once in a career’ opportunity to be part of one of the largest retail transformation programmes in the world. You will be responsible for leading the architecture decisions for our Back Office functions, transforming what is there today onto next generation systems for one of the UK’s leading retailers.
- You’ll create and manage our Enterprise Technology Strategy for our Back Office functions, which include People, Finance, Property, legal and Compliance.
- You’ll balance business strategy with the timelines available and determine how technologies can best fulfil both needs in the short and long term.
Produce our technology transition roadmaps, bringing into play several factors such as what technologies are available and when, and what is approaching end of life.
- You’ll work closely with senior business leaders within our organisation to shape the technology vision and being seen as the go-to point for that technology vision. Seek out innovative new opportunities to exploit value within our organisation.
- If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
- You’ll join the team in a 2-3 year fixed term position. As the team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future.
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant enterprise architecture experience in the back office system space.
- Must have major implementations with one or more of the leading solution providers of back office systems during your career.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering , Information Technology
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A