Website Asda Stores Limited.
Asda are set to embark on one of the largest retail projects to date and as a result, we are doubling the size of our Technology Procurement Team. This has generated opportunities within both the newly created and existing procurement team.l.
- Scoping and delivering sourcing projects predominantly within the technology category – either to support ASDA’s transformation programme, or to support our ambitious plans for our core technology today
- Working at pace with a range of stakeholders to align on and deliver a sustainable category strategy
- You will be responsible for delivering the savings plan for 2021 and developing the future pipeline of projects in conjunction with stakeholders
- You will lead commercial negotiations for your categories and projects.
- If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
- Ability to develop plans and strategies with multiple stakeholders to gain alignment
- We are looking for experienced Procurement Managers who will be responsible for scoping, leading, shaping and delivering sourcing projects within our Technology function,
- For the Transformation roles, experience of managing Tier 1 technology partners would be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of leading complex service based sourcing processes (ideally within technology, but not essential)
- Experience of influencing at senior levels within a large organisation business (up to director level)
- Experience in guiding and leading projects teams on complex commercial issues
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Purchasing , Supply Chain
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A