Website Asda Stores Limited
As a Merchandising Strategy Analyst you’ll find yourself working in a high-energy environment. You will work on key projects important to Asda, analysing data to help design and build the right range for new formats serving our customers ensuring our merchandising range plans land right first time, every time.
- You will work closely with our buying, supply and development teams to build these strategies and land the merchandising briefs in store.
- Assisting us to maximise space and drive sales, you will adapt to learnings about seasonality, trends, and our customer insight to design new and exciting ways of working.
- You will also need to incorporate our wider business strategy with your decision making for your range.
- You’ll be mad about data and have a natural ability to communicate insightful data using a variety of presentation techniques.
- You’ll be a strong influencer, enjoy building strong working relationships and be able to demonstrate considerable business acumen and commercial thinking.
- We’d like you to have project lead experience with great attention to detail and clarity of thinking.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A