Website Asda Stores Limited
The Project Co-Ordinator will assist in the implementation of the approved Online grocery capacity strategy.
- Day to day you will assist in the delivery of a number of varied and complex projects.
- You will work collaboratively with your team to develop and implement robust communication plans and ensure stakeholders are kept up to date on project progress.
- Alongside this you will ensure project status, risks and issues are reported in a timely manner and provide detailed data analysis to support project delivery.
- Online Grocery is currently experiencing a significant period of growth, this role is pivotal to delivering a change programme across Home Shopping Centres and stores aimed at ensuring we have the correct proposition in place to leverage sales growth and enhance profitability.
- The role will require a tenacious and highly organised individual who is able to operate autonomously in project delivery, provide timely and accurate status reports and ensure risks and issues are controlled and mitigated.
- Whilst the role is based at HQ in Leeds a significant amount of time may be spent in our stores and HSC’s (particularly in the Greater London area) and as such there is flexibility around location and remote working possibilities.
- The successful candidate will likely come from a strong project management background and have good working knowledge of both retail and ecommerce operations.
- Alongside this you will be highly organised and detail orientated, have excellent communication skills and have the tenacity and drive to deliver results.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A