Website Asda Stores Limited
- Are you a strong Development Manager with Microsoft stack development experience? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
- Asda Technology are currently recruiting for a Development Manager to work within the George Clothing Systems team. You’ll be responsible for the development of new systems as well as enhancements to existing systems. Our George Clothing division are currently undergoing a large Tech Modernisation programme, and we would love you to be part of this exciting journey.
- You won’t have any direct reports, but you’ll be responsible for leading a team of third party developers and working alongside Project Managers and Solution Architects.
- You’ll ensure that George Clothing systems and enhancements are designed, developed and implemented according to project timelines and budgets, as well as influencing the future direction of the landscape, and implementing best practices.
- You’ll have a technical background to enable you to lead mixed capability teams and provide technical direction and coaching.
- This is not a hands on technical role, as most of the development is delivered by our third party vendor.
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience of successfully managing offshore resources.
- You’ll have a strong development background along with experience of the Microsoft development stack. You’ll have previous experience of estimating, task planning and prioritisation.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Lutterworth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A