Website Asda Stores Limited
This is an exciting time for Asda Technology, as we’ve created a number of new roles across the department including an Automation Test Analyst. This is a junior level position where you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop further.
- You’ll create and execute automation tests across a number of projects and work with the Automation Lead to implement automation in key areas across Asda Technology.
- You’ll raise defects and risks when appropriate and provide regular updates to Automation Test Lead & Manager when appropriate to do so.
- Automation is a developing area within the team and we’re looking to drive forward automation across several projects using various tools and frameworks.
- Automation and Robotics is one of the Asda Technology big bets for 2020 and is a key driver to the success of the Asda Technology function.
- You’ll have experience using open source technologies, in particular Selenium & Appium with Java.
- Ideally some experience automating mobile apps with the ability to use tools such as JIRA and Jenkins.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A