Website Asda Stores Limited
We’ll support your professional development through continuing education and training as well as training in our Retail Academy and Centre of Excellence. Alongside professional support for everyone in our Optical teams, you’ll also have a guaranteed place at our annual Optical Conference where we share best practice and new ideas.
- Providing outstanding clinical service, from eye tests and contact lens fittings to enhanced services.
- Maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
- Working with the Optical Manager (a qualified Dispensing Optician) to ensure clinics run smoothly.
- Taking full responsibility for inspiring and coaching your colleagues.
- You’ll be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Optometrist.
- Be MECs or WECs accredited or gain accreditation within 12 months of joining Asda, which will be funded & supported by Asda.
- You’ll be registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and you’ll be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET).
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenhithe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A