Website Asda Stores Limited
- At Asda, the safety and security of our colleagues and customers is really important. Helping customers feel secure is all part of the great Asda service they love. Security colleagues play a vital role in safeguarding our colleagues and customers and protecting our business.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to deliver a great shopping trip.
- Other spot checks including making sure paperwork and processes are completed in areas like claims and returns, waste management and lost property
- Managing conflicts and sometimes heightened situations
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store for any signs of damage, break-ins or tampering with cash point machines.
- Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present
- Supporting your manager with random spot checks by acting as a witness and recording the details
- Carrying out daily checks on fire doors, clear any obstructions and maintain the fire door records
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You care about giving customers a great shopping trip and that includes making them feel safe along the way.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Romford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A