Website Asda Stores Limited.
You will take ownership of Google Analytics 360 platform and develop a measurement and audience strategy to leverage digital ROI. Working with internal and external stakeholders to provide regular reporting & insights, that delivers meaningful outcome for the business will be a core part of your role.
- You will work as part of Asda’s Media team, working closely with our Marketing Effectiveness team.
- Own & develop Asda’s media analytics tools to deliver impactful & actionable insights that deliver growth for our business.
- Deliver measurement of omnichannel customer journeys & a single customer view.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide regular reporting and insights.
- Oversee data governance – ensuring the accuracy of data used across analytics models.
- Provide governance of tagging platforms ensuring data capture is accurate & has no negative impact.
- If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working.
- This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
- Proven capability in the use of analytical tools to develop data driven insights using quantitative methods in analytics specialising in web analytics
- Sound knowledge of data visualisation and reporting tools
- High level analytical and conceptual skills to deliver solutions to complex strategic and business issues.
- Undergraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of performance marketing, digital and data-driven marketing in either Agency or Client Side
Qualification & Experience:
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development ,Sales
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A