Website Asda Stores Limited.
Here at ASDA providing high quality customer service is key. The Contact Centre plays a pivotal role in this, and through its CRM platform aims to improve and drive forward the Customer experience.
- As the Systems Developer you will work within our Contact Centre team, owning the delivery of system developments through discovery to implementation.
- You will enable the change agenda of the Contact Centre team through enhancements and improvements to its CRM platform of choice, helping to support both our Customer and colleague experience.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, including the re-design of the systems in our service centre, providing you with a fantastic learning opportunity and a chance to really make a difference.
You’ll get to spend time with your colleagues in the U.S. and India too, providing you with some great international exposure and the chance to learn and trial different ways of working.
- You’ll likely be a junior systems developer on the lookout for your next challenging career move.
- We’d like you to have some development experience in Oracle Service Cloud, and experience of other platforms would be a bonus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
- Development in business intelligence tools, Microsoft .Net and in C/C++
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering , Information Technology
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A