Website Asda Stores Limited.
This role is a ‘once in a career’ opportunity to be part of one of the largest retail transformation projects in the world. You will be responsible for the migration of these significant business functions from what is there today to next generation systems, for one of the UK’s leading retailers Joining the team now means you are right at the start of this exciting journey, and will have the opportunity to shape the delivery and source your future team.
- Building out your structure and plans to deliver, including selecting and managing third parties (where appropriate) to support this journey.
- Leading and managing ‘like a business’ demonstrating strong financial control, effective people management and adherence to the required design and governance frameworks.
- Managing to deliver your plans and shared programme outcomes to some non-negotiable timelines, and therefore relentlessly managing scope. Understanding the boundaries of where compromises can be made and being able to ‘find a way’ will be critical.
- Managing challenging stakeholders from all areas of the business, as well as balancing the competing priorities of other workstreams, to ensure that we prioritise overall value.
- Owning the supplier relationships throughout the delivery lifecycle, and driving value form these.
- Serving as an inspirational member of the Technology Leadership team, aligning everyone behind a common purpose.
- You’ll join the team in a 2-3 year fixed term position. As the team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future
- Seasoned Programme Director with a strong Back Office or Supply Chain background.
- Successful track record of setting up, leading and delivering multi million pound technology transformations to defined cost and time criteria within a large corporation.
- Ability in managing complex networks of relationships both internally and externally.
- If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda,
- we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is Leeds based in Asda House with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week depending on workload.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience in selecting and managing implementation partners.
- Extensive knowledge of leading technology implementations.
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management , Manufacturing
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A