Website Asda Stores Limited
To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving license for at least one year, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van. You must also have no more than six points on your licence and pass a basic level safeguarding check.
- Providing outstanding clinical service, from eye tests and contact lens fittings to enhanced services.
- Maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
- Working with the Optical Manager (a qualified Dispensing Optician) to ensure clinics run smoothly.
- Taking full responsibility for inspiring and coaching your colleagues.
- We’ll support your professional development through continuing education and training as well as training in our Retail Academy and Centre of Excellence.
- Alongside professional support for everyone in our Optical teams, you’ll also have a guaranteed place at our annual Optical Conference where we share best practice and new ideas.
- You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Optometrist.
- Be MECs or WECs accredited or gain accreditation within 12 months of joining Asda, which will be funded & supported by Asda.
- You’ll be a registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET).
Qualification & Experience:
- We also offer flexible working patterns as well as payment of professional indemnity insurance, paid GOC fees and opportunity to obtain interactive and non-interactive CET points.
- Apply today by completing an online application
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A