Website Asda Stores Limited
As a Trading Manager, you’ll motivate your Section Managers to deliver the best standards across your department, maximising availability and driving sales. You’ll have an eye for detail, maintaining shop floor standards and coaching your team to do the same.
- As part of the leadership team, you’ll work a three-week rolling rota which will include weekends, evenings and sometimes late nights.
- At times, you may be solely responsible for the store, and therefore you’ll need to be confident in overseeing operation as a whole.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that merchandising and operational standards are met, and that back of house areas run safely and smoothly.
- If you’re looking for a chance to develop further in retail, this could be the role for you!
- You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach and be a strong coach, mentor and motivator.
- You’ll be a role model to the colleagues around you, ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crewe, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A